Chances are, you haven’t stumbled into this
little corner of the digi-verse by accident.
As a practitioner of the Law of Attraction and a believer that people come into our lives for specific reasons, I’ll take a guess that you’re here for one of these:
- You’ve heard a little about the Law of Attraction and want to learn more
- You’re a student of the Law of Attraction but you aren’t yet seeing the results you want
- You’re pretty darn sure the Law of Attraction doesn’t work, but you’re looking for proof otherwise
No matter what brought you to my site, I’m so glad you’re here!
I’m Linda Ryan, a nurse-turned-Law of Attraction coach and my purpose is to help you fully embrace my favorite saying: “life is so good and it just keeps getting better” by understanding and using this incredible law.
Because the Law of Attraction is just that ~ a law. Like gravity, it doesn’t matter if you understand it or believe it or not; it will work, without fail, every. freakin’. time.
The Law of Attraction affects us all the same, whether you’re a hoity toity investment banker or a struggling single mom or an innocent newborn baby. It’s a completely level playing field. So you may as well hop on the Law of Attraction train and learn how to use its amazing power to start designing your dream life!
As a Law of Attraction coach, that’s exactly what I help you do.
Together, we can harness the Law of Attraction by doing four things:
- Help you understand. To fully use the Law of Attraction, you need to understand how it works (and how it does not) Positive affirmations and daily journaling and vision boards are fabulous tools, but only if you’re using them the right way.
- Get clear on what you want. Most people can talk about what they don’t want all day long, but they struggle to define what they actually do want. We work to discover what will truly bring you happiness, in all areas of your life, and get crystal clear on your goals and visions.
- Develop new habits. I won’t sugarcoat it ~ our work together will require you to change the way you think and act. Why? Well, like the famous Tony Robbins quote says…“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” My goal is to make these changes feel natural and fit in with your lifestyle.
- Recognize the results. When you tune in to the Law of Attraction, it’s so important to notice when it’s working for you. From the little things to the big things, I’ll help you see when the Law of Attraction is working its magic, so you can attract even more amazingness into your life.
No matter what your goals are, I hope to help you on your journey towards getting everything you want out of life, because it really is so good.