In The Strangest Secret, Earl Nightingale challenges us to take a 30-Day Test, and that test begins this week for my Strangest Secret students. Each participant has chosen a 30-Day Goal and will begin their 30-Day Test on April 22nd.
Guidelines for the 30-Day Test:
- Decide on your 30-Day Goal
- Write it on a card
- Think about it first thing in the AM, last thing in the PM and often throughout the day
- Maintain a cheerful, positive outlook
- Don’t let petty things annoy you
- Be of Service~ build, work, dream, create
- Do more than you have to do
- Give of yourself, more than you ever have before
- Don’t concern yourself with how it’s going to happen
- Listen to The Strangest Secret one or more times DAILY (this is my addition, not Earl’s, although I know he would approve)
Here are some of the 30-Day Goals
- Win a contest (for a Macbook Pro!)
- Get the promotion
- Finish a screenplay (been working on it for two DECADES!)
- Find a new best friend (just moved cross country)
- And my personal favorite ~ meet her husband
CLARIFICATION: I am not “her” hahahaha…someone in the group.
Here’s my 30-Day Goal: To have my house sold by May 22nd. I need to paint, carpet, repair, clean, purge, donate, pack and stage by May 15th (Brokers’ Open) and sell by May 22nd (the day before my realtor goes on vacation).
You can play along at home!
Decide on a great 30-Day Goal, write it on a card and follow the guidelines above. Ohhhhhhh and this is essential~ listen to the recording every day, at least once
Feel free to share what your 30-Day Goal will be. And please wish us all luck as we progressively realize our worthy ideals***
*** Earl Nightingale defines SUCCESS as “The progressive realization of a worthy ideal.”“