This week we’re doing Experiment #2 from E-Squared by Pam Grout. As a group, we set out to explore the theory that
we impact the field of potentiality (FP) and draw from it based on our beliefs and expectations.
One person from the group was asked to choose a color and another was asked to choose a thing. When our call ended, we all set out looking for PURPLE CANDLES.
And some of us found them
And some of us found other “purple stuff”
While searching high and low for my cat’s red brush, I eventually found it~ right in the drawer I searched through initially. I didn’t see it at first, because despite my certainty that it was red, turns out I was wrong. (And where did that heart come from??? Don’t remember that either!)
I learned a ton (maybe a ton and a half!) from this simple experiment and I will apply it to any goal I set in the future.
Finding purple candles was the goal.
Buying a house on the beach is also a goal.
- Looking for purple candles was fun; buying a house at the beach should be fun.
- I expected to be able to find purple candles; I need to expect to be able to buy a house on the beach.
- I didn’t stress over finding purple candles, I just started looking for them; I shouldn’t stress over finding a house on the beach, I should just start looking for them.
- I felt enthusiastic when I was looking for purple candles; I need to feel enthusiasm when I look for a house on the beach.
- I got almost as excited when I saw something purple as I did when I saw a purple candle. I need to get excited when I see a house on the beach~ even if I can’t buy it today.
- I envisioned taking a picture of the purple candles I found and posting it in our Facebook group; I need to envision taking a picture of the house I buy on the beach and posting it on Facebook.
- Purple stuff was everywhere! It had always been there, but I didn’t notice it before. The house I am going to buy at the beach is already there; I just need to notice it.
- I believed I would find purple candles; I need to believe I will buy a house on the beach
What other parallels do you see in applying this principle to the things we want in life? I’m sure I’m missing some
And if you’d like to be part of an E-Squared master mind group, click here for all the details. Next group begins on August 26th.